Chemical Dosing System Features:
- Heavy duty construction
- Easy to maintain
- Longer service life
- Smooth operations
- Coagulants such as alum & ferric chloride.
- Organic flocculants of various grades.
- Corrosive liquids such as acids & alkalies.
- Antiscalant Chemicals.
- Any other Liquid as required in the water treatment systems
- Available in standard flow rate of 5 LPH / 10 LPH / 20 LPH @ 5 - 10 bar Pressure.
- Higher capacity dosing pumps can be made on request.
Due to their efficiency in operation, these systems are largely demanded for their various applications, such as:
- Reverse osmosis
- Waste water treatment
- Raw water treatment
- Cooling water treatment
- Ultra filtration
- Boiler feed treatment.
The regular Chemical Dosing Systems has metering types pumps with multifarious materials of construction so as to suit the chemical handling. All the can be upgraded to a high level of automation for link up to a localized PLC. These system come with safety measures with respect to containment and spillage.
* Terms And Conditions Apply*
- 2 Per Month
- 10 -12 Week
- All India
Gala No.5, Bld. No. 6, Parsawanath Indl. Est., Kolekar Pada, Waliv Village, Vasai East, Vasai Maharashtra India +918037301605